Friday, April 18, 2008

Photobucket

I stole this idea from Janae :)

1. What is your first name?

Megan

2. When is your birthday?

April

3. What car do you want?
(This is DEFINATELY my dream car)

Ford Probe 16v

4. Where did/do you go to school?

BYU.gif

and soon...

ou

Haha hope you Texans like that one.

5. What is your favorite season?

summer

6. What is your favorite type of shoe?

There's nothing like red stilettos!

red high heels

7. What is your status?

I'm guessing this means relationship status...I'm no longer 20 :( but I was when I got married!

married @ 20

8. What is your favorite movie?

Well, this was my favorite the last time I had a favorite...

Wedding Crashers

9. What is your favorite song?

Making Memories of Us

Photobucket

10. Who is your favorite Disney character?

THe little mermaid

11. What is your favorite clothing line?

B/c I just can't admit that I'm actually 22.

FOREVER  21

12. What is your favorite vacation destination?

Provo, UT...don't worry I'm just kidding

provo.

13. What is your favorite dessert?

Specifically "Everything But The"

ben n jerrys

14. What is your favorite letter?

m

15. What are you most afraid of?

Weird...I know

fish

16. What is your favorite tv show?

THE HILLS

17. What annoys you the most?

Alarm Clocks

Alarm Clock "Wilbur"

18. What is your job?

regional manager

19. What is your favourite animal?

kitten

20. How old are you?

number 22

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful article, thanks for putting this together! This is obviously one great post. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here.
video production san francisco