Thursday, May 29, 2008

Viva Las Vegas!

We went to Vegas for Memorial Day weekend. It was a nice little getaway. Fortunately the weather was really nice too...not to hot, which is shocking for Vegas in May. Here are a few pics:

We did a lot of shopping in Vegas...actually mostly window shopping since we are poor haha. For some reason Chris thought we needed a pic to prove that I went shopping (as if anyone would doubt that I went shopping! ha!).

Pic of Chris on the strip.

We went and saw the lions at the MGM Grand. They were cool, but I was bored after about 5 minutes.

The best part of Vegas was going to see Mamma Mia! It was hilarious. We were really glad we went because it was such a unique experience. I definately recommend seeing it if you haven't already. Have I mentioned yet that my husband is a weirdo? haha.

We spun this wheel at the Monte Carlo and won $35 worth of free play. Since we couldn't cash it in and could only use it on the slot machines, we spent about 5 minutes blowing through the $35 and earning a total of...4 whole dollars!!! Oh well, at least that was $4 more to go towards my shopping budget haha. The whole experience really destroyed any miniscule desire I had to use the slot machines.

1 comments:

Mark and Renee Davis and Family said...

Ha. I love your comment about shopping. We're in the same situation (window shopping only). I'm glad you guys enjoyed the holiday.