Sunday, March 29, 2009

Utah

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I know I've been a slacker. Here our some pics from our trip to Utah, which I know was FOREVER AGO (January). I'll try to do better next time.

Chris's sis-in-law Jenny, bro Jeff, and sis Jenny


This is our little niece Lyndsey. Isn't she adorable?



While in UT, we went bowling with Tava (aka: Tator) my old roommate. She just moved back from Pittsburg so it was awesome to see her b/c I haven't seen her for a while.

People always make fun of Tava and me b/c of our big mouths, so we decided to not be ashamed of our claim to fame.

Don't ask.



Chris' sis Angela. I don't remember where we were going...that's probably why I'm not supposed to wait 2 months to post pics.

Chris and I went with Jeff, Meygen, and Cory to the Nickelcade (yes, it's an arcade that charges nickels). It was pretty entertaining.

Me and Meygs (aka: Fluff).

Meygen and her husband Cory

Chris and Jeff (again, don't ask).

0 comments: